Notionhive is looking for a talented WordPress Developer who will be responsible for planning, coding, and adapting web development projects from layout to function while meeting client’s specifications. The individual should be aligned with the latest in technology and be able to provide efficient and functional solutions based on a set of requirements.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications.
- Closely work with the project manager to analyze client requirements and provide realistic project timeline assumptions.
- Write well designed, maintainable and efficient code using best web development practices.
- Ensure proper security measures for the websites
- Write or review code for various applications.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine technical specifications and requirements.
- Create and maintain both technical and user documentation.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field .
- Similar Experience of 1-2 years is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress content-management system core.
- A good understanding of PHP frameworks in the mold of Laravel and their use to build efficient web applications.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with HTML, CSS, jQuery and responsive website techniques.
- Experience with the use of Git versioning systems.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, debugging tools and cross-browser compatibility.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Have a strong work ethic and be an energetic team player with a cooperative attitude.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Cracking jokes!
- An idea about Progressive Web Applications.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Fully subsidized breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Salary: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience).
- Working days: Sunday to Thursday (Currently Work from Home)
- Work Hours: 10:30 am to 6.30 pm
- Break: 1 Hour
- Office Location: Uttara (Work from home for now)
- Selected candidate’s permanent position will be confirmed after the successful completion of the probation period.
- January 20, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who apply early).