Notionhive is looking for a visualizer to collaborate with the internal team to create meaningful and remarkable designs. As a visualizer, you are responsible to use your creativity, innovation, communication skills, and design tools to create impactful visuals. The challenge of a visualizer lies in thoroughly understanding and adapting to the changing market and its aesthetic demands. At Notionhive, you’ll have our perpetual support in generating your unique ideas to create an everlasting outcome.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients and other stakeholders into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphic design tools
- Good visual design skills, focusing on clean, modern design.
- Up-to-date with the latest graphic design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Proven graphic designing experience with a portfolio. Applicants must provide a link to their online portfolio when applying. Ideally, this should be a Behance, Dribbble account, or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- Working in an office-based environment, visualizers should have a practical approach to the work and a willingness to contribute towards assisting the line manager and others.
- Ability to draw/sketch, animations & 3D skills will have added bonus.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice-cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Office Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Working Hours: 10.30 am to 06.30 pm; subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Location: Uttara.
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience).
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will have to pass a short design assessment before an interview (online, remotely)
January 15, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).