Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for a talented and creative UX/UI Designer who is capable of crafting amazing user experiences and designs. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess analytical and problem-solving skills, design solutions and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Also the candidate needs a comprehension on the best way to layout design, composition, iconography, typography, color, spacing and texture together to furnish customers and end-clients with a consistent item experience.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Project Managers and Developers to create rich, up-to-date User Interfaces for Websites and Mobile Applications.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps & functional prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Participate in defining and refining UI/UX style guide and patterns.
- Collaborate with User Experience Design and Development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote style standards on fonts, colors and images, design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Talented or creative people from any line or background of work with a proven track record.
Skills and Experience Requirement:
- Experience using at least one of the following: Figma, Sketch, XD.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques and visual design skills, focusing on clean, modern design
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Proven portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms. Applicants must provide a link to their online portfolio when applying. Ideally, this should be a Behance, Dribbble account or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- Experience in UX methodologies and user-centered design
- Experience in user research and usability testing
- Familiarity with wireframing
- Basic understanding of how HTML and CSS work will be helpful
- Ability to leverage user research/testing findings and insights to create/refine design solutions.
- Work experience in digital marketing agency.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance.
- Free breakfast, lunch, tea & evening snacks. Occasional ice-cream & pizzas!
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands on experience working with top brands.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis and a lot more.
- Workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days).
- Work Hours: 10.30 pm to 06.30 pm.
- Break: 1 Hour.
- Office Location: Uttara (work from home till further notice)
- Monthly Stipend: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience)
Candidate’s permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period.
- October 25, 2020 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).
Ready to get started?
We'd love to collaborate & create magic togetherContact Us