Intern, Strategy & Planning
- Attend client’s strategic meetings and work directly with the internal team to strategize and plan for the brand
- Collaborate with supervisor and carefully evaluate the ideas and requirements
- Engage in out-of-the-box thinking to generate ideas and plans
- Collaborate with senior strategist to strategize and plan for various brands
- Presenting ideas and strategies to Clients
- Making quality presentation slides
- Continually learn new techniques and best practices to keep up with current social media and content strategy fields
- Have excellent communication skills; be able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to produce ideas and strategies within tight timeframes across multiple brands simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and strategic marketing including best practices
- A self-driven individual that enjoys being part of a collaborative, strategic process.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies
- Ability to confidently present work and maintain receptiveness to constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative
- Fast typing skills.
- The resilience to work across a number of brands and balance a workload.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Up-to-date with the popular culture and trends, techniques, and technologies
- Working in an office-based environment, employees should naturally be organized and analytical, with a practical approach to the work and a willingness to pass their knowledge to other colleagues.
- Proficiency in Powerpoint/ Google Slides
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Multiplayer PC and Console Gaming, Table-Tennis and a lot More!
- Office Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Working Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Location: Uttara [Work from home During the COVID 19 period].
- Monthly Stipend: 5,000 BDT.
Ready to get started?
We'd love to collaborate & create magic togetherContact Us