Trainee Graphic Artist
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for a Trainee Graphic Artist with creative flair and professional ethics. As a Trainee Graphic Artist, you are expected to understand brand linguistics and craft your aesthetics with designing tools. The challenges of a Trainee Graphic Artist lie in working with a variety of brands. You need to create brands from scratch or reinvent the existing ones. At Notionhive, we encourage you to demonstrate your ideas, and rest assured, together we will bring life to those ideas.
- Creating effective graphic arts that resonate well with the target audience.
- Designing brand elements such as logos, brand identifiers, color palette, icons, illustrations, typography styles, marketing collateral, etc.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Having attention to detail to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent visual design skills, focusing on clean, modern design.
- Up-to-date with the latest graphic design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Applicants must provide a link to their online portfolio when applying. Ideally, this should be a Behance, Dribbble account, or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- Applicants should have basic understanding of how branding works and how different visual elements such as colors, shapes, images, and typefaces and their different placements create an impact in the viewer’s mind.
- Googling effectively to conduct initial research.
- Applicants should be able to communicate their ideas visually and be able to make hand-drawn sketches. The ability to work with graphic tablets will be considered an added advantage.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Food during breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks.
- Space for performing prayer.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Office Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Working Hours: 10:30 am to 06:30 pm; subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- The person has to work 20 hours a week within the above-mentioned schedule.
- Office Location: Uttara.
March 05, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who apply early).