- Full time
- Assist Brand Managers with Bangla and English Visual Copy and Captions.
- Have excellent communication skills; be able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- Writing clear, persuasive and original Bangla and English copy.
Skills and experience requirements
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast typing skills.
- The resilience to work across a number of projects and balance a workload.
- An enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Proven English and Bangla Copywriting skills.
- Ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar, incorporating logic, creativity and imagination.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Bijoy & Avro
- The resilience to accept criticism of work
- Up-to-date with the popular culture and trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Working in an office based environment, trainees should have a practical approach to the work and a willingness to contribute towards assisting line managers and others.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch and tea; occasional ice-cream, pizzas and snacks!
- Free health check up once a month from an experienced doctor.
- Multiplayer PC and Console Gaming, Table-Tennis and a lot More!
- Office Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Working Hours: 11 am to 7 pm; subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- The person has to work 40 hours a week within the above mentioned schedule.
- Office Location: Uttara
October 31, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).