Trainee, Content & Research
Notionhive Bangladesh is looking for a Trainee, Content & Research – someone with creative flair and a professional approach to research, content/blog writing, and time management.
- Part time
- Communicate and collaborate with all departments to acquire relevant information.
- Write Blogs based on primary & secondary research and analysis.
- Write web content and case studies as per the client’s requirements.
- Create content/blogs in a variety of styles with correct spelling and grammar, incorporating logic, creativity, and imagination.
- Determine tools, platforms, and strategies required to perform efficient marketing of the blogs.
- Continuously learn the usage of new tools and platforms that would create new marketing opportunities.
- Translate content from English to Bangla and vice versa.
- Students from any background (preferably Business).
Skills and experience requirements
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- The ability to meet strict deadlines.
- The resilience to accept criticism of work.
- Candidates with previous experience of writing blogs (personal or for any institution) will be given preference.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice-cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Office Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Working Hours: 10:30 am to 06:30 pm; subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- The person has to work 20 hours a week within the above-mentioned schedule.
- Office Location: Uttara.
- Monthly Stipend: 5,000 BDT.
- October 31, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who apply early).