Strategy & Planning Manager
Notionhive is looking for a Strategist to collaborate with the internal team to strategize, generate ideas, and plan for various brands. As a Strategist, you are responsible to create effective, structured, and data-based brand strategies. The challenge of a Strategist lies in adapting to the changing market scenario and analyzing clients to uncover opportunities to stimulate growth. At Notionhive, you’ll have our full-fledged support in developing creative ideas and strategies that can bring dynamic outcomes.
- Create rich, structured, and relevant brand strategies.
- Assign various strategy tasks to team members and supervise their work while working along with them.
- Organize and collaborate with various members during brainstorming sessions to develop creative ideas and strategies.
- Gather and assess data to develop well-informed, data-backed strategic plans that are also effective.
- Help come up with meaningful campaigns and creatives for brands.
- Analyze clients to uncover opportunities to stimulate growth.
- Create presentations of the Strategy for final delivery or pitch.
- Continuously learn about new tools and platforms that would create new marketing opportunities.
- Help clients in lead generation
- Lead and bring a positive vibe to the overall strategy team.
- Must be able to handle multiple (at least 3) work streams at a time, and is expected to be a strong thinker and collaborator.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience working in a digital marketing agency in a relevant department is highly preferred.
- A proven track record in the development of strategic plans to benefit clients.
- Making exceptional presentation slides with Google Slides or PowerPoint.
- Comfortable in front of the clients and on “stage”
- The ability to understand the needs of consumers and target audiences.
- The ability to filter a lot of information into key points and action items.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The insight to identify problems and take measures to rectify them.
- The resilience to work across a number of projects and balance a workload.
- Managing team members.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of all the ways brands connects with people in today’s world – traditional, digital, event, etc.
- Proven track record of strategies which brought ROI for clients
- Willingness to inspire and pass their knowledge to junior colleagues.
- Good sense of visual direction.
- The role should naturally include being organized and analytical with a practical approach to the work.
- The ability to work in an office environment
- Ability to do an elevator pitch
- Work experience with local multinational companies will get priority.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Food during breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks.
- Space for performing prayer.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Work Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic change based on project requirements. ( Work from home for now)
- Office Location: Uttara.
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience).
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will have to sit for a written and verbal interview session (Online)
May 10, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).