Notionhive is looking for a Senior Visualizer with a specialization in branding and digital drawing. As a Senior Visualizer, you are expected to understand brands and craft your aesthetics with designing tools. The challenges of a Senior Visualizer lie in working with a variety of brands. You need to create brands from scratch or reinvent the existing ones. At Notionhive, we encourage you to demonstrate your ideas and rest assured, together we will bring life to those ideas.
- Creating original digital drawings/illustrations from scratch and being comfortable with graphic tablets and digitizers.
- Designing brand elements such as logos, brand identifiers, color palette, icons, illustrations, typography styles, marketing collateral, etc.
- Creating effective communication designs that resonate well with the target audience.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Having attention to detail to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Working on layouts ready for print.
- Working as part of a team with printers, strategists, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, client service executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent visual design skills, focusing on clean, modern design.
- At least 2-3 years of experience of designing logos and developing brand guidelines.
- Proven experience with digital drawings/illustrations.
- Note: Applicants without any experience in digital drawings or branding work will not be considered for this role.
- Applicants should be able to communicate their ideas visually and be able to make hand-drawn sketches. Ability to work with graphic tablets is a must.
- Up-to-date with the latest graphic design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Applicants should have a clear understanding of how branding works and how different visual elements such as colors, shapes, images and typefaces and their different placements create an impact in the viewer’s mind.
- Googling effectively to conduct initial research.
- Applicants must provide a link to their online portfolio when applying. Ideally, this should be a Behance, Dribbble account or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Food during breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks.
- Space for performing prayer.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days);
- Work Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic change based on project requirements.( Work from home for now)
- Office Location: Uttara.
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience).
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will have to go through an online assessment and verbal interview session online via Google Meet.
- April 25, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who apply early).