Senior UX/UI Designer
Notionhive is looking for an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer who is capable of crafting amazing, user-centered digital experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design and possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Gather and evaluate project requirements in collaboration with Project Managers and Developers to create rich, original, up-to-date, and accessible user interfaces for responsive websites, mobile applications, and complex dashboards.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, task analysis, user stories, user flows, information architecture, functional prototypes, pixel-perfect high fidelity user interfaces, etc.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for brands.
- Developing UI/UX style guides and patterns.
- Involvement in all phases of project lifecycle including requirements gathering, user research, IA, UI design, testing, and implementation.
- Oversee and manage the work of other UI/UX designers within the team to ensure quality and expected output.
- Keep up with and educate the team about new or changing web and app creative trends and technologies
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design challenges.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote style standards on fonts, colors and images, design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Talented or creative people from any line or background of work with a relevant and proven track record.
Skills and Experience Requirement:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong UI design skills, focusing on clean, modern, and usable designs.
- A strong foundation and proven experience in creating and maintaining extensive Design Systems.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-stress design process under minimal supervision.
- Solid grasp of the user-centered design process and UX methodologies.
- Proven experience in mentoring and/or managing other UI/UX designers.
- Experience using at least one of the following: Figma, Sketch, XD.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Proven portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
Applicants must provide a link to their online portfolio when applying. Ideally, this should be a Behance, Dribbble account, or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- Experience in UX methodologies and user-centered design, particularly in user research and usability testing
- Experience working with large scale SAAS applications.
- Basic understanding of how HTML and CSS work, particularly when it comes to responsive designs.
- Ability to leverage user research/testing findings and insights to create/refine design solutions.
- Work experience in a digital marketing agency.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance after probation period.
- Free breakfast, lunch, tea & evening snacks. Occasional ice-cream & pizzas!
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis and a lot more.
- Workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days).
- Work Hours: 10.30 am to 06.30 pm.
- Break: 1 Hour.
- Office Location: Uttara (work from home till further notice)
- Monthly Stipend: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience)
The candidate’s permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period.
April 25 , 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).