Notionhive is looking for a Senior Copywriter with proficiency in both Bangla and English language. As a Senior Copywriter, you are expected to write clear and authentic Bangla and English copy for ads and social networks. The expertise of a Senior Copywriter is well demonstrated while working with brands of different tonalities. From corporate brands to youth-based brands, a Senior Copywriter must be able to grasp the market dynamics. At Notionhive, we can leverage your creative abilities to create memorable work.
- Lead the Copywriting team of Notionhive.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Write clear, persuasive, and original Bangla and English copy for ads and social networks
- Assist Brand Managers with Bangla and English Visual Copy and Captions.
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues (e.g. Junior Copywriters)
- Interact with Visualizers to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned jobs
- Assist in making presentations to clients
- Liaise with the Visualizers to enrich text with visual aids, like images
- Develop creative concepts
- Shape language and tone used in all types of contents
- Create and oversee reports on content (e.g. weekly or monthly as planned)
- Possess solid understanding of the business and market dynamics of assigned clients
- Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams as and when required
- Ensure all content is up-to-date
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
Skills and Experience
- At least three years of experience working in a digital marketing agency in a relevant department is highly preferred.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast typing skills.
- The resilience to work across a number of projects and balance a workload.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Proven English and Bangla Copywriting skills.
- Ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar, incorporating logic, creativity, and imagination.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Bijoy & Avro
- The resilience to accept criticism of work
- Up-to-date with popular culture and trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Working in an office-based environment, managers should naturally be organized and analytical, with a practical approach to the work and a willingness to pass their knowledge to junior colleagues.
- Idea about the latest series and movies.
- Ability to work with funky and youth-based brands.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Food during breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks.
- Space for performing prayer.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Work Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic change based on project requirements. ( Work from home for now)
- Office Location: Uttara.
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience).
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will have to sit for a written and verbal interview session (Online)
December 10, 2020 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).