Senior Account Manager, Marketing
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for a Senior Account Manager who will be primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients and will be ensuring the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters to managing budgets and possibly a team of executives.
- Leading a team of interactive marketing professionals to create and implement digital marketing strategies for performance-based agency clients.
- Working in an office-based environment, the individual should naturally be organized and analytical, with a practical approach to the work and a willingness to pass their knowledge to other colleagues.
- Manage all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities.
- Create trusted relationships with clients through transparent conversations, regular communication, incredible results, innovative solutions, and an exceptionally high level of customer service.
- Manage multi-disciplinary team ensuring all team members remain challenged and engaged towards the brand’s goal.
- Hands-on-experience of managing social media accounts regarding the upload of creatives, digital media buying, and follow up on a regular basis to see how each and every post performs.
- Identify gaps in account performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Help solve complex client management issues.
- Preparing the “Monthly work report” based on monthly work and performance.
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients and help develop and present complex strategies and annual plans that drive accounts forward.
- Work closely with their direct report to optimize any revenue opportunities within the organization at large.
- Collaborate with the strategy & planning team to strategize and plan for the brand.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Help develop and present complex strategies and annual plans that drive accounts forward.
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices.
- Work on digital media buying.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- Develop and deliver presentations to corporate clients.
Graduates from business background (preferably from Marketing).
Skills and Experience
- Strong brand management skills and the ability to produce results within tight timeframes.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing agency is a must.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
- Demonstrated supervisory, delegation and strong mentorship skills
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – mainly digital platforms.
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering, and positive attitude.
- Ability to manage social media platforms extensively.
- Project management experience and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Basic use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to make high-quality presentation slides.
- Fast typing skills.
- Being able to identify aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- A background in advertising and/or design.
- Group Life Insurance & Hospitalization Insurance (after probation period).
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Free breakfast, lunch and evening snacks.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis and more!
- Work days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days)
- Work Hours: 10:30 am – 06:30 pm
- Break: 01 hour
- Office Location: Uttara
- The selected candidate will be recruited for a 3 months probation period. Incumbent’s permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period.
June 25, 2020 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).
Ready to get started?
We'd love to collaborate & create magic togetherContact Us