Manager, Sales & Partnerships
Notionhive Bangladesh is looking for a Manager in the Sales & Partnerships Department who is a qualified, dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated individual. The person would be responsible to identify potential sales and partnership opportunities and also maintain a great relationship with the existing clientele as well as our partners.
- Responsible for conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Complying with sales planning and strategies.
- Responsible for establishing Brand in the market.
- Build and maintain a professional network in different channels including LinkedIn
- Coordinating with teams regarding various issues of existing and new customers.
- To visit the clients/market on a regular basis.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Preparing market and competitor reports.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Fulfill all other duties as and when assigned by the management.
- Graduate from any background (preferably from Marketing, Management, International Business).
- 3-5 years of proven track record in the following area(s) is a must: B2B sales in the IT/ITES sector or Digital Marketing sector.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficient in GSuite/ Microsoft Office and use/creation of spreadsheets/ reports.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Analytical and strong communication skills.
- Possess a positive, friendly, and flexible attitude.
- Strong knowledge about the local market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Focus on Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Have the resilience to accept criticism.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Additional Sales Incentive based on performance
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Gaming, Table-Tennis, and more!
- Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on business requirements.
- Office Working Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic change based on business requirements.
- Office Location: Uttara
- Monthly Stipend: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience).
- A permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period.
April 25, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).