Intern, Community Management
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for an ‘Intern, Community Management’, who will be responsible for customer support – answering questions however they come in (Facebook Inbox, Facebook Comments, Instagram Comments, Twitter Comments, e-mail, etc). The individual should review user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner and respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community.
A six months Internship (Full Time)
- Carry out Community Management for multiple Clients in Bangla, English, Banglish.
- Have excellent communication skills; be able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers.
- Would be able to carry out tasks with full responsibility.
- High understanding and usage of social media such as Facebook & Instagram.
- Must have a compatible mobile device to manage tasks on-the-go.
Students from any background. Should have no credit remaining during the period of internship.
Skills and Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good customer relationship management skills.
- The resilience to work across a number of projects and balance a workload.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- The resilience to accept criticism of work.
- High decision-making skills and common sense.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
Working in an office-based environment, the individual should have a practical approach to the work and a willingness to contribute towards assisting others.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, tea, snacks!
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Chance to get a full-time job opportunity upon completing the internship.
- Office Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Working Hours: 10:30 am to 06:30 pm (Morning Shift); 02:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Evening Shift); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Location: Uttara (or, Work From Home).
- Monthly Stipend: 5,000 BDT.
December 10, 2020 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).