Executive, Media Buying
Notionhive is looking for an Executive in Media Buying- a proficient, prompt, versatile, and zestful individual. The person would be responsible for negotiating the best rate, quality, and placement of digital advertisements and should also be able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and partners while closely working with the internal Brand Services team.
- To plan and execute effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Developing advertising strategies and campaigns with marketing teams to most effectively reach the desired audience.
- Having experience and relevant knowledge in digital marketing with a proven track record, including SEO/SMO, including Social Media platforms marketing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ad-Sense, Google AdWords, and YouTube marketing.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing. And also have keyword Analysis and content writing plans for Social platforms, especially for Facebook, YouTube.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Content readability test site, Keyword planner, and other relevant sites, drive traffic to company pages to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
- Collect necessary marketing databases, email, social media advertising, and conduct advertising campaigns.
- Ensure accurate and optimized information on company pages (Google, Facebook, etc.).
- Sourcing and presenting audience data and advertising proposals to clients for feedback.
- Managing budgets and monitoring campaign costs and ROI metrics.
- Closely monitor and produce reports on the performances regularly.
- Researches and analyzes new digital and social media trends to monitor the competitive online landscape.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Graduate from any background (preferably from Marketing, Digital Marketing or relevant disciplines.
- 2 years of experience is preferable as a media buyer or similar. Freshers can also apply.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficient in GSuite/ Microsoft Office and use/creation of spreadsheets/ reports.
- Thorough understanding of marketing in both online and offline platforms.
- Fast learner and passion for growth.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Analytical and strong communication skills.
- Possess a positive, friendly, and flexible attitude.
- Good knowledge about the local market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Focus on Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Have the resilience to accept criticism.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance.
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, tea & evening snacks. Occasional ice cream & pizzas!
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis and a lot more.
- Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on business requirements.
- Working Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic change based on business requirements.
- Office Location: Uttara (Mostly Work from Home till further notice )
- Monthly Stipend: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience).
- A permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period.
May 25, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).