Notionhive is looking for a Communication Designer with creative flair and professional ethics. As a Communication Designer, you are expected to understand brand linguistics and craft your aesthetics with designing tools. The challenges of a Communication Designer lie in working with a variety of brands. You need to create brands from scratch or reinvent the existing ones. At Notionhive, we encourage you to demonstrate your ideas and rest assured, together we will bring life to those ideas.
- Creating effective communication designs that resonate well with the target audience.
- Designing brand elements such as logos, brand identifiers, color palette, icons, illustrations, typography styles, marketing collateral, etc.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Having an attention to detail to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustration skills with both rough and high fidelity sketches.
- Working on layouts ready for print.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent visual design skills, focusing on clean, modern design.
- Mandatory illustration skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest graphic design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Proven communication designing experience with a strong portfolio. Applicants must provide a link to their online portfolio when applying. Ideally, this should be a Behance, Dribbble account or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- Applicants should have a clear understanding of how branding works and how different visual elements such as colors, shapes, images and typefaces and their different placements create an impact in the viewer’s mind.
- Googling effectively to conduct initial research.
- Applicants should be able to communicate their ideas visually and be able to make hand-drawn sketches. Ability to work with graphic tablets will be considered an added advantage.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Food during breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks.
- Space for performing prayer.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Work Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic change based on project requirements. ( Work from home for now)
- Office Location: Uttara.
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience).
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will have to sit for a written and verbal interview session (Online)
August 10, 2020 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).
Ready to get started?
We'd love to collaborate & create magic togetherContact Us