Client Service Intern
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for a Client Service Intern who will be primarily responsible for assisting the Brand Services Team in the daily servicing of their Brands, client works, and support other agency activities on an as-needed basis.
- Full time
- Assist the Brand Services Team in the daily servicing of their clients, client work, and support other agency activities on an as-needed basis.
- Assist in the management of timelines and deadlines for advertising creation, production, and trafficking.
- Proofreading data and materials.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the Brand Services team.
- Juggle multiple projects, products, and personalities with ongoing attention to detail
- Assist the Brand Services Team with trafficking of media materials and creative.
- Provide support to traffic/production, creative, media, PR, and social media efforts.
- Manage filing system and organization of Brand Services Team’s documents.
- Build strong, lasting agency relationships based on progress during the internship.
- Hands-on experience in managing social media accounts regarding the upload of creatives, digital media buying, and follow up on a regular basis to see how each and every post performs.
- Identify gaps in account performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the strategy & planning team to strategize and plan for the brand.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule.
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends, and best practices.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- Develop and deliver presentations.
- Students from Marketing background. Fresh Graduates/ FInal year students who are left with internships are encouraged to apply.
Skills and experience requirements
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering, and positive attitude.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working in an office-based environment, employees should naturally be organized and analytical, with a practical approach to the work and a willingness to pass their knowledge to other colleagues.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Console Gaming, Table Tennis, and more!
- Office Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Working Hours: 10:30 am to 06:30 pm.
- Office Location: Uttara.
- Monthly Stipend: 5,000 BDT.
October 31, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).