Client Service Executive
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for a Client Service Executive who will be primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients and will be ensuring the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters to managing budgets and possibly a team of executives.
- Leading a team of interactive marketing professionals to create and implement digital marketing strategies for performance-based agency clients.
- Working in an office-based environment, the individual should naturally be organized and analytical, with a practical approach to the work and a willingness to pass their knowledge to other colleagues.
- Manage all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities.
- Create trusted relationships with clients through transparent conversations, regular communication, incredible results, innovative solutions, and an exceptionally high level of customer service.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team ensuring all team members remain challenged and engaged towards the brand’s goal.
- Hands-on-experience of managing social media accounts regarding the upload of creatives, digital media buying, and follow up on a regular basis to see how each and every post performs.
- Identify gaps in account performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Help solve complex client management issues.
- Preparing the “Monthly work report” based on monthly work and performance.
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients and help develop and present complex strategies and annual plans that drive accounts forward.
- Work closely with their direct report to optimize any revenue opportunities within the organization at large.
- Collaborate with the strategy & planning team to strategize and plan for the brand.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Help develop and present complex strategies and annual plans that drive accounts forward.
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices.
- Work on digital media buying.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- Develop and deliver presentations to corporate clients.
- Graduates from business background (preferably from Marketing).
Skills and experience requirements
- Strong brand management skills and the ability to produce results within tight timeframes.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing agency is a must.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
- Demonstrated supervisory, delegation and strong mentorship skills
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – mainly digital platforms.
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering, and positive attitude.
- Ability to manage social media platforms extensively.
- Project management experience and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Basic use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to make high-quality presentation slides.
- Fast typing skills.
- Being able to identify aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- A background in advertising and/or design.
- Group Life Insurance & Hospitalization Insurance (after probation period).
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Free breakfast, lunch and evening snacks.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Console Gaming, and more!
- Work days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days)
- Work Hours: 10:30 am – 06:30 pm
- Break: 01 hour
- Office Location: Uttara
- The selected candidate will be recruited for a 3 months probation period. The incumbent’s permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period.
December 10, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).