Client Service Executive
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for a Client Service Executive in the Brand Services team. The individual will be responsible for looking at a brand’s day to day promotional activities as well as creating strategy, analyzing, and monitoring campaigns.
- Managing brands by maintaining promotional activities, regular communication, meetings with clients & prepare strategies.
- Working directly with the internal team to reach the brand’s goal.
- Collaborating with the strategy & planning team to strategize and plan and carefully evaluate the ideas and requirements for each client.
- Engaging in out-of-the-box thinking to generate ideas and plans.
- Uploading, boosting posts, and taking follow-ups on a regular basis to see how each and every post performs.
- Supervising and Collaborating with designers to create creative content.
- Delegating design and development tasks.
- Doing time to time research for clients’ work plan and industry understanding and implement the research result on every brand for better content and plans.
- Preparing a “Monthly plan report” based on monthly work and performance.
- Continuously learn new techniques and best practices to keep up with current social media, brand management, and content strategy fields.
- Working on online media buying for different platforms.
- Graduate from any background (preferably from Marketing).
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant field such as marketing agency, digital marketing agency is a must.
- Have strong brand management skills and the ability to produce results within tight timeframes.
- Have a basic understanding of digital marketing including best practices.
- Self-driven individual who enjoys being part of a collaborative, strategic process.
- Have excellent communication skills; are able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
- Able to confidently present work and maintain receptiveness to constructive feedback.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have the resilience to work across a number of brands and balance a workload.
- An enthusiastic individual for digital and traditional marketing.
- Focus on Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Are Up-to-date with the popular culture and trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Food during breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks.
- Space for performing prayer.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Office Work Days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Working Hours: 10.30 am to 06.30 pm; subject to periodic change based on project requirements.
- Office Location: Uttara.
- Monthly Stipend: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience).
- The hired person’s permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period.
January 20, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).