Client Service Executive
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for a Client Service Executive who will be primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients and will be ensuring the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters to managing budgets and possibly a team of executives.
- To plan and execute effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Developing advertising strategies and campaigns with marketing teams to most effectively reach the desired audience.
- Having experience and relevant knowledge in digital marketing with a proven track record, including SEO/SMO, including Social Media platforms marketing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ad-Sense, Google AdWords, and YouTube marketing.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing. And also have keyword Analysis and content writing plans for Social platforms, especially for Facebook, YouTube.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Content readability test site, Keyword planner, and other relevant sites, drive traffic to company pages to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
- Collect necessary marketing databases, email, social media advertising, and conduct advertising campaigns.
- Ensure accurate and optimized information on company pages (Google, Facebook, etc.).
- Sourcing and presenting audience data and advertising proposals to clients for feedback.
- Managing budgets and monitoring campaign costs and ROI metrics.
- Closely monitor and produce reports on the performances regularly.
- Researches and analyzes new digital and social media trends to monitor the competitive online landscape.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
Graduates from business background (preferably from Marketing).
Skills and Experience
- Strong brand management skills and the ability to produce results within tight timeframes.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing agency is a must.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
- Demonstrated supervisory, delegation and strong mentorship skills
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – mainly digital platforms.
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering, and positive attitude.
- Ability to manage social media platforms extensively.
- Project management experience and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Basic use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to make high-quality presentation slides.
- Fast typing skills.
- Being able to identify aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- A background in advertising and/or design.
- Group Life Insurance & Hospitalization Insurance (after probation period).
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Free breakfast, lunch and evening snacks.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Console Gaming, and more!
- Workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days)
- Work Hours: 10:30 am – 06:30 pm
- Break: 01 hour
- Office Location: Uttara
- The selected candidate will be recruited for a 3 months probation period. Incumbent’s permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period.
June 20, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).