Associate Video Editor
Notionhive Bangladesh is looking for an Associate Video Editor who will get to work on creative projects in creating live-action, working in conjunction with the video production team.
- Editing raw footage in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Review video script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Input music, voice-over, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Working with project manager, scriptwriter and designers to achieve the client’s vision
- Supporting Video Production team on-site with live-action cinematography.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Skills and Experience
- Solid experience with editing software packages (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Experience managing and leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders, including coordinating and supervising resources
- Strong project management skills and the ability to produce results within tight timeframes across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of video production including best practices
- Ability to confidently present work and maintain receptiveness to constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude
- Similar Experience of at least 1 year would be preferred
Applicants must provide a link to their online work portfolio when applying. Ideally, this should be a Youtube, Vimeo, or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- Experience in motion graphics or 2D animation will be a plus.
- Software expertise in DaVinci Resolve will be a plus.
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks.
- Console Gaming, Table-Tennis, and a lot more!
- Job type: Full time / Part time
- Work days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic change based on project requirements
- Work Hours: 10.30 to 6.30 (full time) / 20 hours a week (part time); subject to periodic change based on project requirements
- Lunch Break: 1 Hour
- Office Location: Uttara (work from home till further notice)
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable (Depending on job type, skill-set & experience)
- June 20, 2021 (Preference will be given to those who apply early).