Notionhive is looking for a talented Web Developer who will be responsible for planning, coding, and adapting web development projects from layout to function while meeting the client’s specifications. The individual should be aligned with the latest in technology and be able to provide efficient and functional solutions based on a set of requirements.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications.
- Closely work with the project manager to analyze client requirements and provide realistic project timeline assumptions.
- Write well-designed, maintainable and efficient code using best web development practices.
- Ensure proper security measures for the websites
- Write or review code for various applications.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine technical specifications and requirements.
- Create and maintain both technical and user documentation.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Develop and customize WP themes and plugins.
- Optimize existing WP sites.
- Ensure the pixel-perfect conversion of UI design.
Skills and experience
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field (can be relaxed for experienced candidates).
- Similar Experience of 1-2 years is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress content-management system core.
- A good understanding of PHP frameworks in the mold of Laravel and their use to build efficient web applications.
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, jQuery, and responsive website techniques.
- Experience with the use of Git versioning systems.
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimisation process.
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, debugging tools, and cross-browser compatibility.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong work ethic and be an energetic team player with a cooperative attitude.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Cracking jokes!
- Idea about Progressive Web Applications.
- Group Life Insurance & Hospitalization benefit (after probation period).
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Key phrase – A website without visitors is like a ship lost on the horizon.
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Console gaming and a lot more!
- Office workdays: Sunday to Thursday (Hybrid model: 3 days remote, 2 days physical office); subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office working hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office location: Uttara
- Salary range: Negotiable
- October 5, 2022 (Preference will be given to those who apply early).