Notionhive is looking for a Scriptwriter, who will be responsible for coming up with creative concepts and intriguing stories. The individual will be working on writing scripts, designing visual storyboards, and assisting the video production team.
- Develop concept and engaging scripts for the clients
- Sound ability to sketch visual ideas and compose mood boards based on the storyline
- Create and pitch alternate story solutions if required
- Deliver assigned work on time, free of typos and grammatical errors
- Communicate appropriately with the team and stakeholders throughout all phases of production, tracking work and coordinating assigned projects to achieve successful results
- Work well under pressure; effectively handles tight deadlines, unexpected delays, revisions, ad hoc requests and changing priorities
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Head of the Department
- Graduates from any academic background but a degree or equivalent in Scripting, Storytelling, Film, Theatre, Sound or other related fields will get preference.
Skills and experience
- Similar experience of at least 1-2 years would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The ability to think outside the box and be creative.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Self-driven individual who enjoys being part of a collaborative & creative team.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Being up-to-date with popular culture and trends, techniques, and technologies will be an added advantage.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Console gaming and a lot more!
- Office workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office working hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office location: Uttara
- Salary range: BDT 25000 – 35000 (depending on skill set & experience)
- December 05, 2022 (Preference will be given to those who apply early)