Junior Executive/Executive – Sales & Partnerships
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for a Junior Executive/Executive to help the Sales & Partnerships team with day-to-day tasks. This will be a challenging role but it will give an individual the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of sales tactics for Notionhive’s National and International business development.
- Demonstrate success in selling website design, software, and app development services.
- Employ strategic thinking and collaborate within the team for a cohesive sales approach.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Utilize Google Workspace proficiently for creating presentations and proposals.
- Quickly learn and comprehend technical nuances.
- Lead generation through diverse sales channels (digital, direct visits, referrals) and guide prospects through the sales process.
- Prepare and process RFP responses.
- Take the initiative to actively seek feedback, contributing to ongoing growth.
- Maintain meticulous attention to detail in all documentation.
- Engage clients with a positive and impactful presence.
- Help team lead/manager to achieve departmental goals.
- BBA in Marketing/MIS or any other specialization.
Skills and experience
- Technical proficiency in communicating clearly with clients.
- One to two years of experience in a digital marketing agency is a must.
- End-to-end sales skills, from lead generation to nurturing.
- Effective communication with diverse audiences.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Market awareness to customize strategies.
- Relationship building and establishment of trust.
- Time management and adaptability.
- Skills in data-driven decision-making.
- Engaging presentation capabilities.
- The self-driven individual that enjoys being part of a collaborative, strategic process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with google workspace (word processing, spreadsheet and presentation).
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
- Willing to learn, actively solicits feedback.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- An outgoing mind is a must for sales visits with team members.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Group life insurance, hospitalization & out-patient coverage (after the probation period).
- Console gaming and a lot more!
- Office workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office working hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office location: Uttara
- Remuneration: Negotiable
- September 30, 2023 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).