Notionhive is looking for an intern visualizer to collaborate with the internal team to create meaningful and remarkable designs. As an intern visualizer, you are responsible to use your creativity, innovation, communication skills, and design tools to create impactful visuals. At Notionhive, you’ll have our perpetual support in generating your unique ideas to create an everlasting outcome.
- Plan, design, and implement print, digital, or other types of graphic design projects.
- Create layouts from scratch as needed, using Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects.
- Ensure designs are effective and comply with brand standards based on feedback from clients.
- Employ a variety of methods, such as colour, typography, imagery, and layout, to communicate ideas or messages effectively.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop new design concepts.
- Performing other relevant duties as assigned by the Head of the Department.
Skills and experience
- Ability to work with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop (or others) to produce professional-grade content effectively and efficiently.
- Basic understanding of layout, typography, line composition, colour, and other aspects of graphic design.
- Ability to understand perspectives, compositions, textures, and combining colours in a comprehensive manner.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Console gaming and a lot more!
- Office workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office working hours: 10.00 am to 06.00 pm; subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office location: Uttara.
- Monthly salary: BDT 6000
- October 31, 2023 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).