Intern, Strategy & Planning
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for an intern who would help the Strategy team with the day-to-day tasks. This will be a challenging role but it will give an individual the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of Digital Marketing involving strategy making & campaign development for Notionhive’s National & International clients.
- Help out the strategy team & account managers to develop strategies and campaigns for their brands.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas.
- Help out the strategy team in researching and making slides.
- Other tasks depending on what the team needs.
- BBA in Marketing (Fresh graduates/students who are left with internships only)
Skills and experience
- Basic understanding of marketing and digital marketing.
- The self-driven individual that enjoys being part of a collaborative, strategic process.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually.
- Ability to confidently present work and maintain receptiveness to constructive feedback.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Fast typing skills.
- The resilience to work across a number of brands and balance a workload.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Up-to-date with the popular culture and trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Working in an office-based environment, employees should naturally be organised and analytical, with a practical approach to the work and a willingness to pass their knowledge to other colleagues.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Key phrase – A great strategy is born of constraint.
- Console gaming and a lot more!
- Office workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic changes based on project requirements
- Office working hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic changes based on project requirements
- Office location: Uttara
- Remuneration: BDT 6000
- August 20, 2022 (Preference will be given to those who will apply early).