Notionhive is looking for an English Copywriter in the Brand Services department. Creative writing should be their forte and they should have the habit of coming up with catchy & effective copy. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, have a strong grip on English, with a clear understanding of linguistics.
- Writing clear, persuasive, and English copy and content for multiple brands.
- Assisting the relevant stakeholders with copy and content.
- Developing key communication messages, and communication angles and assisting in strategic planning for multiple brands.
- Constructing monthly content plans for the retainer clients.
- Writing scripts for animations, OVC, and any other forms of video content.
- Coming up with relevant and trending ideas.
- Writing copy and planning content for websites, apps, digital media, offline media, etc.
- Localizing or translating from English to Bangla or vice-versa.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Required to have excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with a diverse range of individuals.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (especially in English).
- Fast typing skills.
- The resilience to work across several projects and balance a workload.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Proven English copywriting skills.
- Ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar, incorporating logic, creativity, and imagination.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The resilience to accept criticism of work.
- Up-to-date with the popular culture and trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Graduate from any background (preferably in Media and Communication, Marketing, or English Literature).
- Working in an office-based environment, the incumbent should have a practical approach to the work and a willingness to contribute towards assisting the line manager and others.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Console gaming and a lot more!
- Office workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic changes based on project requirements
- Office working hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm; subject to periodic changes based on project requirements
- Office location: Uttara
- Salary: Negotiable
- August 20, 2022 (Preferences will be given to those who will apply early).