Executive/Senior Executive, Client Service
Notionhive Bangladesh Limited is looking for an Executive/Senior Executive for its Client Service team who will be primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients and will be ensuring the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters to managing budgets and possibly a team of executives.
- Manage all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities.
- Create trusted relationships with clients through transparent conversations, regular communication, incredible results, innovative solutions, and an exceptionally high level of customer service.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team ensuring all team members remain challenged and engaged towards the brand’s goal.
- Hands-on experience in managing social media accounts regarding the upload of creatives, digital media buying, and follow-up on a regular basis to see how each and every post performs.
- Identify gaps in account performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Help solve complex client management issues.
- Prepare the “Monthly work report” based on monthly work and performance.
- Promote the expansion of business with existing clients and help develop and present complex strategies and annual plans that drive accounts forward.
- Work closely with the client’s direct report to optimize any revenue opportunities within the organization at large.
- Collaborate with the strategy & planning team to strategize and plan for the brand.
- Complete projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Help develop and present complex strategies and annual plans that drive accounts forward.
- Embrace thought leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices.
- Work on digital media buying.
- Develop and deliver presentations to corporate clients.
- Graduates from business background (preferably in Marketing).
Skills and experience
- One to two years of experience in a digital marketing agency is a must.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Strong brand management skills and the ability to produce results within tight timeframes.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
- Working in an office-based environment, the individual should naturally be organized and analytical, with a practical approach to the work and a willingness to pass their knowledge to other colleagues.
- Possess a positive, flexible attitude.
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – mainly digital platforms.
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering, and positive attitude.
- Ability to manage social media platforms extensively.
- Project management experience and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing.
- Basic use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to make high-quality presentation slides.
- Fast typing skills.
- Being able to identify aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- A background in advertising and/or design.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Fully subsidized breakfast, lunch, and tea; occasional ice cream, pizzas, and snacks!
- Group life insurance, hospitalization & out-patient coverage (after the probation period).
- Console gaming and a lot more!
- Office workdays: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days); subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office working hours: 10.00 am to 06.00 pm; subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
- Office location: Uttara
- Monthly salary: Negotiable (depending on skill set & experience).
- October 15, 2023 (Preference will be given to those who live closer to Uttara and apply early).